There is a festival or bird count in Washington every month of the year on both sides of the Cascade Mountain Range! Which one will you attend this year?
- Grays Harbor Shorebird Festival
- Leavenworth Spring Bird Fest
- World Migratory Bird Day
- Yakima River Canyon Bird Fest
- Chelan Ridge Hawk Migration Festival
- Puget Sound Bird Fest
- Swift Night Out
- Wings over Willapa Festival
Additional Bird Festivals along the Pacific Flyway:
- Stikine River Birding Festival, Wrangle, Alaska
- Yakutat Annual Tern Festival, Yakutat, Alaska
- Ladd Marsh Bird Festival, La Grande, Oregon
- Snow Goose Festival of the Pacific Flyway, California
Bird Festivals around the Country from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology
How you can help, right now
Be the Voice for Birds
Decision makers need to hear from you. Sign up for Audubon Washington's Action Alerts and you will have an opportunity to weigh in on proposals that impact birds.
Birds need YOU! Get involved in helping to preserve our birds and their habitats today. There is something for everyone!
Take Action on Climate Change
Does your decision maker know that climate change is number one threat to birds? Ask for their help to protect the birds, the places, and the planet we love.